Waste Paper Scraps For Sale !. There is a broad variety of types of paper Scrap on the market that are adapted to specific applications or the target industry. Each type has specific properties in terms of composition, production and handling. It is important to be familiar with each one of them before choosing the material for a project. To provide some guidance in this choice, this article provides an overview of the most common scrap papers we can supply on the market.
* US GUIDELINE: PS-2014
* Prohibitive materials may not exceed %1
* Total out throws may not exceed % 5
* EUROPEAN STANDARD EN 643 CODE: 1.05—Ordinary Corrugated Board
* Used boxes and sheets of corrugated board of various qualities, may include %10 of other packaging papers and boards.
* Non-paper components maximum 1.5 %
* EUROPEAN STANDART EN 643 CODE:1.04.02—Corrugated paper and board
* Used paper and board packaging, containing a minimum of % 80 of corrugated board, the rest being other paper and board products.
* Non-Paper components maximum 1.5%
* Total unwanted material maximum %3
* Consists of unused, overrun newspapers printed on newsprint or securely tied in bundles, containing not more than the normal percentage of rotogravure and colored sections.
* Prohibitive materials none permitted
* Total out throws none permitted
* Consists of sorted, fresh newspapers, not sunburned, and other acceptable papers. This grade may contain magazines.
* Prohibitive materials may not exceed % 1
* Out throws plus prohibitive may not exceed % 3
* Other acceptable papers may not exceed % 20
* EUROPEAN STANDART EN 643 CODE:1.09.00—Newspapers and Magazines
* A mixture of newspapers and magazines(predominantly unsold); each of them with a minumum of 30%
* Non-paper components maximum 0.5%
* Total unwanted material maximum %1
* EUROPEAN STANDART EN 643 CODE : 3.11.01— Mixed White Heavily Printed Multiply Board
* New cuttings of heavily printed white multiply board, containing wood-free or wood containing plies, with a maximum of %20 grey and brown plies.
* Non-paper components maximum 0.25 %
* Total unwanted material maximum 0.5 %
* Consists of paper, as typically generated by offices, containing primarily white and coloured groundwood-free paper, free of unbleached fiber. May include a small percantage of groundwood computer printout and facsimile paper
* Prohibitive materials may not exceed 1 %
* Total outthrows may not exceed 5 %
* EUROPEAN STANDART EN 643 CODE:2.06 Ordinary sorted colured letters
* Paper, as typically generated by offices, shredded or unshredded, lightly printed, mass coloured paper allowed, but no deep coloured papers, with a minumum of %70 wood-free paper, free of carbon and principally free of carbonless copy paper(CCP)/no carbon required(NCR), free of manila envolopes, file covers, newspapers and carboard.
* Non-paper components maximum 1%
* Total unwanted material maximum 2%
* Consists of uncoated, printed or unprinted sheets, shavings, guillotined boks, and cuttings of White groundwood-free ledger, bond, writing, and other paper which has fiber and filler content.
* Prohibitive materials may not exceed ½ of 1 %
* Total outhrows may not exceed % 2
* EUROPEAN STANDART EN 643 CODE:3.05 White wood-free letters
* Sorted uncoated white wood-free printing and writing papers, printed, free from cash books, carbon paper and non-water soluble adhesives. May contain % 5 mechanical pulp-based paper.
* Non-paper components maximum 0.5%
* Total unwanted material maximum 1 %
* Consists of a clean sorted mixture of various qualities of paper and board containing less than % 10 groundwood content.
* Prohibitive materials may not exceed ½ of % 1
* Outthrows plus prohibitives may not exceed % 3