Refined & Unrefined Sunflower Oil !!. Sunflower oil is a good choice for keeping a healthy heart. It is rich in oleic-acid (monounsaturated fatty acid- MUFA) and has favorable outcomes on blood lipids and factor VIIc (coagulant activity). Moreover, it contains Vitamin E, which prevents dangerous free radicals from oxidizing the body’s cholesterol.
Refined & Unrefined Sunflower Oil !!. It supplies some monounsaturated fat (20 percent) and is low in saturated fat (11 percent), making it an overall heart-healthy option. Sunflower oil is a good all-purpose oil because it can withstand high cooking temperatures.
Refined & Unrefined Sunflower Oil !!. The sunflower oil contains a high ratio of polyunsaturated fatty acid. It also contains monounsaturated fatty acid and saturated acid. It contains Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, and also vitamins A, D, E and K. The ratio of vitamin E is especially high compared to other vegetable oils.
– Product Origin: TURKEY or UNITED KINGDOM .
– Port of loading: Port Of London OR the international Port of Mersin, Turkey
– Standard: European Norm CEN/TC 307, British Standard BS 684, International Standard Organization ISO/TC 34/SC11, International Food.
– Standards of United Nations and FAO Codex Alimentarius CODEX STAN 210-1999 Standard for Named Vegetable Oils.
– Quality: Fit for human consumption, free from foreign matter, any other oil or animal fats.
– Color: Light yellow, clear and transparent.
– Odor: Neutral odor, without an artificial odor additive.
– Visibility: Without any deposition and blurriness.
– Taste: Neutral, without an artificial taste, free from rancidity or any strange or bad taste and smell.
– Shelf Life: 12 months, can be up to 24 months with addition.
– Acidity (Free Fatty Acid): 0,3 g maximum per 100 g
– Peroxide Value (meq O2 / kg Oil) at End of Expiry Date: 8,0 maximum.
– Peroxide Value (meq O2 / kg Oil) at Production Date: 1,0 maximum.
– Iodine Value (WIJS): 118 – 141
– Moisture and Volatile Matter (% at 105oC): 0,2 maximum.
– Saponification Value (mg KOH / g oil): 188 – 194
– Unsaponifiable Substances (%): 1,5 maximum.
– Insoluble Substances in Fat Solvent (%): 0,05 maximum.
– Refractive Index (at 40oC): 1,461 – 1,468
– Specific Weight (g at 20oC): 0,910 – 0,925
– Soap Content (%): 0,005 maximum.
– Amount of Phosphorus: Maximum 5 ppm.
– Remains of Solvent: None.
However, sellers will print the labels on the bottles to be provided by the Buyer or use their own label and details may include:.
– Producer name and exporter name and address.
– Net weight.
– Country of origin
– Nutritional facts
The quality and Quantity of Goods will be confirmed for each shipment on a certificate issued by Bureau Veritas, SGS or any other competent International body at Loading Port At Seller’s Cost.
– Production year: Current
– Production Capacity: Enough