Product Name : Goat whey and Goat milk
Product Price :
Product Details :
Goat whey and Goat milk
Mai Global Group. is a unique supplier in the dairy world. Based on goat whey and goat milk, a range of products is supplied, such as whey protein concentrates with 55% protein (WPC55) and (biological) whole milk powder (FCMP). Our milk powders are used as an ingredient in baby food, sports drinks, wellness and in the pharmaceutical industry.
Goat whey and Goat milk for the food industry
Our goat milk factory is in use since June 2002. Its processing capacity is 10 tons of milk per hour. In the dairy factory, goat milk and goat whey is delivered by us and processed into high quality ingredients like (organic) full cream goat milk powder and WPC55, where quality of the products has the highest priority.
Mai Global group. is responsible for the world wide sale and market development of these powders, which can be processed in applications in infant formula, sports nutrition, diets for the elderly and food ingredients in general.
Cooperation has made it possible to contribute sustainably and constructively to not only the Turkish goat milk production but also to a healthy demand from the (international) food industry for a high quality raw material flow of 100% dried goat milk and without any cow milk contamination.
Natural Goat Milk Powder
Goat Milk powder is rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein. This formula powder has been designed with no fillers, supplement, Preservatives or additives. Goat Milk Powder is often considered the most nutrient-dense bioavailable food source, is low in lactose and easily digestible. It has a great taste, and can provide added nutrition for puppies and kittens, nutrition support for the sick or elderly, or simply just as a nutritional treat.
Key Features & Uses:
- Nutritionally dense powdered goat milk
- Supplement for puppies and kittens, sick or elderly pets, or just as a treat
- Rich in complex nutrients – calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B
- Low in lactose, high in protein, no fillers or whey protein
- Suitable for cats, dogs, small animals, and livestock of all ages
Whole Goat Milk Powder
More people worldwide drink goat milk than any other dairy milk. Since 2002, Mai Global Group has been bringing the goodness of goat milk to people across the World. Our Whole Powdered Goat Milk is a delicious and nutritious alternative to cow milk powder. It can be used for hot or cold beverages, and it’s ideal for baking. Easier to digest and lower in lactose than cow milk, this pasteurized goat milk is a healthy choice for you and your family. The powdered format has a long (30 month) shelf life, making it a convenient pantry item. Simple mixing instructions are included on the back of the container.
- Same mild, sweet taste as fresh goat milk
- 7 grams of protein per serving
- High in minerals – good source of calcium and potassium
- Fortified with vitamin D
- Certified Kosher
Dry instant Sterilized Goat Milk Powder
Appearance Creamy white colour
Senses Creamy, Sweet, typical goat milk flavour
Milk Fat Approximately 29 % m/m
Protein Approximately 26.6 % m/m
Lactose 35.9% m/m
Standard plate count <30,000 cfu per Millilitre
Coliforms <10 cfu per Millilitre
1. Coli <10 cfu per Millilitre
Yeast/Mould <100 cfu per Millilitre
Salmonella Absent /25g
Extraneous Matter Absent / 100g
Antibiotics Absent (no detection at 0.0015 ug/ml
Statement printed on the label.
• Coding Packages are labeled with product name and identifying code, name and address of manufacture. All codes will be legible.
• Shelf life 365 Days from Drying
5 kgs, 10 kgs, & 15 kgs Sachets / packet
Bulk:- 25kgs & 50 kgs PP bags
Directions For Use:
- Take 200ml of water and add 2 tbsp of Goat Milk Powder
- Mix it well with the help of a blender/shaker and your delicious Goat Milk is ready to consume
- As an inherent characteristic of any freeze-dried powder, a few particles may not dissolve entirely but nutritional value will remain intact
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place